By Chris O'Shea on September 26, 2013 12:38 PM
USA Today might be considering a paywall for its website. We can’t tell you for sure because Larry Kramer — president and publisher of USA Today — is being pretty vague about the whole thing.
- “We’re going to look at it.”
- “People are exploring it”
- “The question is, if we do it, what is the best way to do it.”
- “No plan exists.”
- “We’re studying it.”
To recap: USA Today is schizophrenic.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Dr. Ruth Has a Question for Michael Bloomberg
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Study: Direct Visitors to News Sites Three Times More Engaged Than Others