This week, Random House is hiring an eBook specialist, as well as a senior publicist for its children’s division. Meanwhile, W.W. Norton & Company needs a designer, and Thieme Medical Publishers is on the hunt for a new acquisitions editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- eBook Specialist Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist Random House (New York, NY)
- Designer W.W. Norton & Company (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor Thieme Medical Publishers (New York, NY)
- Senior Development Editor, AMELT Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.