This week, ABRAMS is hiring a publicity and marketing manager for its children’s books division, and Abbeville Press needs a senior marketing an publicity associate. Bloomsbury Spark is seeking a digital editor, and the RAND Corporation is on the hunt for a designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicity and Marketing Manager, Children’s Books ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing and Publicity Abbeville Press (New York, NY)
- Digital Editor Bloomsbury Spark (New York, NY)
- Designer RAND Corporation (Washington, DC or Santa Monica, CA)
- Senior Manager, Premium Sales HarperCollins (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.