Novelist Sandi Lynn has climbed our Self-Published Bestsellers List, rising within the Barnes & Noble and Amazon marketplaces.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in four major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBookstore and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you are an author, check out our new online course–finish your book with the help of bestselling independent authors.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, February 25, 2013
1. Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton: “After a tragic accident left her with no memory, Kate Alexander struggled to fit in with a husband and world that didn’t feel right.”
2. If You Stay by Courtney Cole: “He’s a tattooed, rock-hard bad-boy with a bad attitude to match. But he’s got his reasons. His mother died when Pax was seven, leaving a hole in his heart filled with guilt although he doesn’t understand why.”
3. Hard to Resist by Shanora Williams: “Natalie Carmichael thought that Bryson Daniels would be her world. She planned a bright future with him, cherished four years with him, and couldn’t have been any happier, but during graduation night, all of that changes.”
4. A Terrible Love by Marata Eros: “Jess Mackey is living a meticulously fabricated lie of necessity. She’s left the secret tragedy of her past behind along with who she was and is forging ahead with a clean slate.”
5. Forever Black by Sandi Lynn: “When Ellery moved to New York with her boyfriend, she thought they’d live happily ever after in their small New York apartment. She never thought he’d pack his bags and leave because he ‘needed space.’”
6. Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates: “Jack McLachlan is a winemaking magnate and easily one of Australia’s most eligible bachelors. His success and wealth makes him no stranger to the complications of romantic relationships and that’s why he goes to extreme measures to avoid the hassle.”
7. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: “Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies. That’s what Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before.”
8. Tall, Dark, and Deadly box set by Lisa Renee Jones: “Tall, dark, and deadly, these three brothers run Walker security. Each brother is unique in his methods and skills, but all share key similarities. They are passionate about those they love, relentless when fighting for a cause they believe in, and all believe that no case is too hard, no danger too dark.”
9. Bullet by Jade C. Jamison: “What if you discover the man you want is toxic? She tasted a little bit of heaven with him, and now they’ve gone through hell and back, but can their relationship take anymore?”
10. Waiting for You by Shey Stahl: “Bailey Gray is tired of her perfectly planned life. Everything about her life has been organized and lived out to the expectations set of her parents. She is the class valedictorian, has perfect grades, the perfect friends, a perfect boyfriend, basically perfect life…or so everyone thought.”
Barnes & Noble Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, February 25, 2013
1. Forever Black by Sandi Lynn
2. Whiskey Rebellion by Liliana Hart
3. Murder at Honeysuckle Hotel by Rose Pressey
4. Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton
5. A Terrible Love by Marata Eros
6. Shoe Strings by Christy Hayes
7. Tall, Dark, and Deadly by Lisa Renee Jones
8. One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
9. Sold on You by Sophia Knightly
10. Dream a Little Dream by Antoinette Stockenberg
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, February 25, 2013
1. Spots the Space Marine: Defense of the Fiddler by M.C.A. Hogarth
2. Winter’s Tale by Emma Holly
3. And With Madness Comes the Light by Karina Halle
4. Wisdom by Amanda Hocking
5. Grappling with Survival by Vincent Berg
6. The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick
7. Sins & Needles by Karina Halle
8. Let Me Love You by Morgan Rayne
9. Jocomo by Timothy Cohorst
10. Blood Red Butterfly by Josh Lanyon
Bestselling Self-Published Books at Apple for Monday, February 25, 2013
1. Sold On You by Sophia Knightly
2. Playing For Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
3. Twist of Fate by Kelly Mooney
4. Whiskey Rebellion by Liliana Hart
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
6. Shoe Strings by Christy Hayes
7. Waiting for Love by Marie Force
8. Destined by Brenda K. Davies
9. Wanted by Kelly Elliott
10. Collide by Juliana Stone
These four eBook lists were recorded on Monday, February 25, 2013.
For the Amazon list, we found the highest ranked self-published bestsellers in Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Kindle Books list. For the Barnes & Noble list, we highlighted the bestselling PubIt! eBooks from self-published authors. Finally, the Smashwords list was drawn from the bestselling titles in the company’s fiction list. None of these companies have released actual sales figures for the individual books.
For our new Apple list, we took the top titles in the Books section of the iBookstore.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you believe your book should (or should not) be included in our rankings, feel free to email GalleyCat with your concerns.
(Image via Horia Varlan)
- 'Forever Black' Leads Self-Published Bestsellers List
- H.M. Ward's Latest Novel Debuts on Self-Published Bestsellers List
- J.S. Cooper Leads the Self-Published Bestsellers List This Week
- R.J. Lewis Heats Up Self-Published Bestsellers List