|Publication or Company
Vantage PR is looking for a results-driven, creative and energetic team player with a positive attitude to act as a PR Assistant in its Orlando or San Francisco office.
As a PR Assistant supporting several technology accounts, you not only have strong administrative skills, but are detail-oriented and a master at multitasking, managing deadlines and handling pressure in a fast-paced environment. When asked to assist with writing and/or pitching projects, your outgoing and energetic personality, as well as your creative excellence in oral and written communication, is evident in your work.
Knowing this is a paid, full-time internship with an opportunity for advancement, you have a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or another related discipline and are actively pursuing a career in PR.
• Track media coverage and manage clip books
• Assist with writing and pitching projects
• Prepare quarterly reports for clients
• Research editorial calendars
• Manage and update client media lists using CisionPoint
• Research awards, trade shows and speaking opportunities
• Provide administrative support, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or another related discipline and are actively pursuing a career in PR
• Creative writing and pitching experience preferred
• Previous experience with CisionPoint preferred
• Some knowledge of AP style preferred
• Strong writer with an editorial eye
• Avid social media user
• Solid computer skills
• Savvy communicator
• Creative and independent thinker
• Strong team player
For more information about our company, please visit www.vantagepr.com.
|About Our Company
||With offices in San Francisco, Orlando and New York, Vantage PR is an award-winning public relations and social media agency servicing the tech industry. Celebrating 23 years in 2013, Vantage brings both passion and senior-level technology experience to help companies succeed. Vantage is known for delivering maximum exposure through top-tier media outlets for its clients by leveraging established media connections and was recently named a Top Ten PR Agency for start-ups. These high-impact results help to raise awareness and also help clients to meet their bottom line and grow their business landscape.