Creative Services Director
Hearst Television, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States
The story is yours!
Duration: Full Time
Creative Services Director
WPBF 25, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in West Palm Beach Florida is looking for a Creative Services Director. This is a position requiring a strong leader who can bring the WPBF 25 News brand to life through creating and developing targeted research-driven marketing campaigns that connect our brand to our audience on multiple platforms including television, digital, social, paid media, and streaming. As Creative Services Director, you are strategic and creative utilizing the latest industry marketing trends and can manage numerous projects simultaneously. You will elevate the look and feel of the #1 local news station in the market, while managing and inspiring an award-winning creative team. Join Hearst Television, one of America’s most respected multimedia companies, while living near the beach and enjoying the outdoors year-round in beautiful South Florida!
- Create, lead, and implement the brand marketing of WPBF 25, MeTV South Florida, True Crime Network, and Estrella TV West Palm Beach
- Manage production of compelling image, sweeps and special event campaigns for all platforms
- Identify dynamic multi-platform strategies to increase all stations brand awareness and ratings
- Oversee the creative team in the production of compelling brand-targeted station/news/weather image, targeted special reports, daily topicals, digital/streaming, programming, and special event campaigns for all platforms
- Provide inspiration and strategic direction to grow the skillset of our creative team
- Produce and post targeted social media marketing
- Collaborate, manage and execute dynamic outside media advertising efforts
- Supervise promotional on-air inventory for daily logs and manage digital ad inventory
- Liaison with network, syndicators, and Director of Community Affairs regarding local community partners and promotional activities
- Attend outside community functions or meetings
- Manage television promotional inventory on WPBF 25, our digital platforms and our multicast channels Estrella TV West Palm Beach, True Crime Network and MeTV.
- Develop and monitor annual department budget and expenses
- 3-5 years in station marketing/promotion/brand management
- Must be creative, a compelling writer, and be able to use research to meet station goals
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, videography, photography, Wide Orbit and ENPS
- Conceive and critique creative concepts and graphic designs to be incorporated into internal and external station branding
- Can collaborate and meaningfully communicate with news staff and interdepartmental station personnel
- Valid driver's license (hire is contingent on good driving record)
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered
At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That's why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst's benefit programs are modern, flexible, and designed to focus on you. As a Hearst employee, you and your spouse or partner or dependents would have access to the following benefits.
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Emotional Wellness Support
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- LGBTQ+ Health Services
- Additional benefits to meet your and your family's needs
Hearst Television (HTV) owns and operates 33 television and two radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. HTV is recognized as one of the industry's premier broadcasting companies and has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism, industry innovation, and community service.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.