Adweek, New York, NY USA
Work at Adweek
Salary: COMPENSATION & BENEFITS • Salary Details: $70-$80K. The salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location. • Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits • 401K, including Roth, with a discretionary company match • Company paid Life/AD&D Insurance • Unlimited PTO • Mandatory Time Off Day (once a month) • Winter Break Closure • LinkedIn Learning Corporate Subscription • Tuition Reimbursement • Free digital/print subscription to Adweek and access to Adweek virtual & digital events!
Salary min: $70,000
Salary max: $80,000
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Adweek is seeking a talented and experienced growth marketer with excellent writing, campaign management, and analytical skills to join our rapidly growing marketing team and contribute to the success of the leading provider of industry news and events serving the brand marketing ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, with a strong command of best practices for planning, executing and optimizing effective marketing campaigns targeted to niche audiences. They will have a consumer-first mindset—constantly evaluating the consumer experience, messaging and creative, path to conversion/objective and thinking of ways we can improve and provide better value to our audience.
This role’s primary responsibility will be planning and executing promotional campaigns supporting all aspects of the marketing funnel, including campaigns supporting Adweek’s robust slate of 40+ annual events, subscriptions, awards, podcast network, video series and other audience-facing initiatives. The Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President, Marketing and Brand Strategy.
This role will be a hybrid role based out of the New York City office.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Developing and executing omnichannel marketing plans for assigned programs to achieve specific objectives unique to each campaign, including awareness, registrations and ticket sales, lead generation, engagement, retention and more.
- Owning campaign implementation for assigned programs across owned channels and paid channels, as well as the implementation of lifecycle marketing tactics to drive deeper engagement and improve the path to conversion.
- Writing creative copy, providing creative direction and collaborating with the creative team on asset development.
- Closely monitoring performance metrics and ROAS, reporting against KPI’s and actively optimizing efforts via targeting, budgets and other variables accordingly.
- Closely monitor the user experience for programs/initiatives and present options for improvement.
- Ensuring brand messaging is consistent throughout all materials and across all touchpoints.
- Communicating and coordinating campaign plans, schedules and needs with cross-departmental stakeholders, including experience, client success, sales, creative, events, social media, web development, among others.
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and best practices in digital marketing, event promotion and applying new strategies to current and planned campaigns.
YOU'LL OWN THIS IF YOU HAVE
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing and campaign management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Demonstrable understanding of brand, campaign, strategy and marketing best practices
- Demonstrable command of building, optimizing and reporting on paid campaigns across digital and social media advertising channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (TikTok and Reddit a plus), Google AdWords
- Experience in copywriting for various mediums (social, digital, email, print)
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects while maintaining a collaborative approach
- Willingness to collaborate and ability to quickly pivot based on feedback and KPIs
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Broad understanding of the technical aspects of the web (HTML, CSS)
- A strong work ethic and team player attitude
- Desire to learn, take on new challenges and expand your skillset
- Command of AP style a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary Details: $70-$80K. The salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, the candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, and location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K, including Roth, with a discretionary company match
- Company paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Mandatory Time Off Day (once a month)
- Winter Break Closure
- LinkedIn Learning Corporate Subscription
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free digital/print subscription to Adweek and access to Adweek virtual & digital events!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Adweek is the leading source of news and insight serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in 1979 and owned by Shamrock Capital since 2020, Adweek’s award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience of professionals across platforms including print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media and mobile apps. As a touchstone of the advertising and marketing community, Adweek is an unparalleled resource for leaders across multiple industries who rely on its content to help them do their jobs better.
Want to learn more about Adweek? Visit Adweek's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior Manager Field Sales Support and Marketing Cox Media
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA, United States
Senior B2C Marketing Communications Specialist - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Tucson, AZ, United States
Senior B2C Marketing Communications Specialist - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Oklahoma City, OK, United States