Integrated Marketing Manager
Afar Media, Remote, Work from USA
Work at Afar Media
AFAR Media is currently seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our New York-based team. The Integrated Marketing Manager is a key member of the AFAR Media Sales & Marketing team and will be highly motivated to develop and activate innovative, quality advertiser programs that generate revenue. The primary role of the Integrated Marketing Manager is to develop, communicate, and execute marketing strategies and support sold campaigns from inception to execution. As part of the Integrated Marketing team, this person will also collaborate with various departments (sales, adops, branded content, social media, editorial) to deliver best-in-class integrated programs.
- Ideation and strategic proposal writing: Develop high impact content marketing campaigns for advertisers across digital, print, mobile, social, and event/experiential platforms
- Build and deploy AFAR’s daily sponsored emails, reporting and analyzing performance
- Execute and maintain sold media programs, including but not limited to client communication, project management, and digital optimization
- Project management, including managing all timelines, budgets, client expectations/KPIs; engaging and overseeing tactics across multiple departments and outside vendors, etc.
- Act as category expert and resource for assigned categories, including development of sales opportunities, industry partnerships, trend analysis, etc. Develop and communicate learnings and ideas to sales and marketing teams.
- Support and develop signature programs as needed, including developing and executing revenue-driving sponsorships to support them.
- Minimum 5+ of integrated marketing experience, relevant digital experience a must
- Self-starter who sets priorities, takes on new projects and drives deliverables to execution with full accountability
- Strong marketing/proposal writing skills, including clear and concise oral and written communication and ability to strategically develop ideas
- Strong knowledge of current digital, social, and mobile advertising platforms and ability to implement into everyday work
- Ability to execute and manage multi-platform marketing programs on behalf of advertisers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and co-exist within a team
- Hands-on experience with digital platforms and web technologies preferred
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Keynote, and Microsoft Office Suite; SailThru and MailChimp a plus
- Bachelors’ degree
All new or rehired AFAR employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
About Afar Media
AFAR's mission is to inspire, guide and enable travelers to have richer, deeper and more fulfilling travel experiences. Platforms include AFAR.com, AFAR magazine, AFAR Custom, AFAR Experiences, AFAR Journey’s and the non-profit foundation Learning AFAR. https://about.afar.com/jobs/
Want to learn more about Afar Media? Visit Afar Media's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.