Senior Director, Search
Hearts & Science, New York, NY USA
Work at Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science was created to address the unmet need state for innovation and disruption in media. As the first data driven agency, we recognized the need for brands to move at the speed of consumer and built our model around transformation. At our core, we are agents of change who mine and filter the chaos of our times to create brand experiences that deliver business value for our clients. From inception, we committed to fostering a modern culture where professionals would come to thrive. Five years later, this ingenuity still drives us.
Day to Day
As a leader on the Biddable Investment team, the Senior Director of Search will wear many hats. You will be instrumental in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of search programs to meet and exceed client goals. A successful Senior Director will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership educating and leading team members and getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients. You will operate as an expert in your craft and be motivated to build high performing teams as well as unparalleled client relationships.
Strategic & Functional:
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Analytical ability to extract insight/actions from data and relate the “story” back to client’s business goals
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs through supervision of Strategist(s) and/or Coordinator(s)
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop junior team members
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Manage the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as DoubleClick and Kenshoo, among others
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of search campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Experience with re-sellers and re-selling networks is a plus
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player and committed to training
- Have strong management skills
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group, offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Create the extraordinary.