Senior Analyst, Marketing Science
Hearts & Science, Atlanta, GA USA or New York, NY
Work at Hearts & Science
Day to Day:
As a Senior Analyst at Hearts & Science's Marketing Science team, you will be empowered with transforming vast data sets into compelling and actionable insights. You will work directly with Analytics directors, clients, and vendors to implement the resulting strategies alongside a team of the media planners and strategists.
- Analyze data for insights and identify methods to improve processes.
- Design, build and automate analyses, reports, dashboards, and other deliverables.
- Support the ETL workflow by managing scripts and participating in QA exercises to ensure we have an accurate data foundation.
- Develop dashboards that provide access to data for the marketing science team and other stakeholders
- Gather data through various third-party platforms and ensure compliance with data governance protocols.
- Define, implement, and validate tracking tags/codes across multiple digital platforms.
- Support senior colleagues with analytics content for pitch materials and request for proposals.
- Generate and communicate clear, compelling, and actionable insights
- Ensure client facing and internal reporting is done in an accurate and timely fashion
- 3-5 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field (New graduates will also be considered depending on their educational background)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills, with top notch communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in Python, R, SQL, or other business-relevant statistical programming language.
- Familiarity with ETL techniques and the languages required to support client and account needs
- Experience with one or more visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Reporting or analytics experience with at least one media platform (e.g. Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Insights, Search Ads 360, etc.).
- B.S. degree in a quantitative or technical field. Including but not limited to economics, mathematics, business, finance, computer science
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group, offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Director of Data Science (Deep Learning), Peacock Decision Sci...
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York