Supervisor, Marketing Science
Hearts & Science, New York, NY USA
Work at Hearts & Science
Day to Day:
Our Marketing Science Supervisors curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how marketing science fits in the big picture of a project. Your 4+ years of experience, leading marketing science deliverables across a broad range of initiatives and focusing on at least two of the following areas are aligned to our needs: tracking and measurement, implementation, reporting, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, or statistical modeling. Your experience using data analytics to recommend solutions to improve Digital Media and Marketing performance is critical to our success, we enjoy collaborating with others, and are capable of directly communicating business insights to clients through logical, easy to understand stories.
Our Teams provide:
- Actionable insights by gaining a deep knowledge of the client’s business and industry.
- Design, build and automate analyses, reports, dashboards, and other deliverables.
- Lead the ideation, development and execution of measurement strategies and frameworks.
- Gather data through various third-party platforms and ensure compliance with data governance protocols.
- Provide work direction to analysts and senior analysts.
- Contribute analytics content for pitch materials and request for proposals.
- Provide support for applications of data management, ad-tech, mar-tech (e.g., DMP, DCO, etc.) regulatory compliance and marketing automation.
- Directly communicate business insights to clients through logical, easy-to-understand narratives
- Define, implement, and validate tracking, taxonomy, and data gathering strategies.
- Collaborate across the agency and media partner ecosystem to ensure we are delivering value to the business
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a quantitative, data-driven field. A passion for digital marketing, research, and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management or other quantitative field. M.S. degree preferred.
- Reporting or analytics experience with at least 2 media platforms (e.g. DCM Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Insights, Search Ads 360, etc.).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated experience presenting to internal or external stakeholders.
- Expertise in Python, R, SQL, or other business-relevant statistical programming language
- An understanding of the media landscape, as well as media planning and the role of each digital marketing channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies and digital ad effectiveness research techniques
- Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive and prescriptive analytics)
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group, offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Champions for meaningful progress