SearchWide Global, Remote, Work from USA
Work at SearchWide Global
A recruiter will combine strategic thinking, relationship development and a depth of technology and resources to efficiently deliver highly engaged and talented candidates to our international clients. A highly motivated individual with integrity and a passion for people and the hospitality industry.
Must represent the SearchWide Global brand, professionally, to both clients and potential candidates, while treating individuals with respect. Be able to facilitate search work (ALL VERTICAL MARKETS), while also seeking new business development opportunities that match the company’s business model.
An ambitious person who has the ability to be a great listener. A person that is confident but very humble and can recognize that what we do affects the livelihood of our clients, candidates and the people that surround them.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND IDEAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Four-year degree is strongly preferred.
- Hospitality experience required, 5 years minimum in a sales or convention service position with full-service hotel/resort, convention center, events and/or tour and travel experience strongly preferred.
- Strong tenure and smooth job transitions.
- Exceptional listener.
- Strong ability to read people and interview for required performance and skill set.
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all backgrounds.
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching and mentoring.
- Able to effectively communicate in an efficient amount of time.
- Maintains excellent written and verbal communication skills including over the phone.
- Desire to achieve high-volume goals under tight deadlines and be compensated for success.
- Loves to hunt for new business (search opportunities) and just as much, will account manage the entire search process for new/definite business.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional account development and retention.
- Ability to identify potential problems and resolve them quickly; attention to detail with a strong ability to get creative.
- Exceptional time management, efficient, able to focus and make decisions quickly.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology platforms that can help source candidates.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide clients and candidates through the search process.
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques with has high personal integrity.
- Candidate and client care that is friendly, helpful, positive demeanor, respectful with communication/follow-up.
- Self-motivated that can cultivate and participate in a positive, “team” oriented environment.
- A winning attitude with the drive to succeed and a desire to reach your full potential.
- Develop relationships within the hotel/resort sector and look for new client opportunities.
- Perform business development functions including initiating and following up on leads, presenting prospects with best value solutions, and following through complete sales cycle.
- Get engaged in all hospitality industry associations.
- Network, source, identify, and recruit the top talent in the hospitality industry.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract top candidates.
- Identifying qualified candidates for search assignments by proactively conducting calls and developing relationships within the marketplace.
- Interviewing prospective candidates (via phone, in person or Zoom/Teams) to assess, evaluate and determine potential fit for the client assignments.
- Presenting qualified candidates to clients and effectively managing objections to drive transactions to closure.
- Providing clients and candidates with professional client service, business and career advice and judgment.
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Source and evaluate candidate profiles for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Interview all candidates presented preparing them for interviews by hiring managers.
- Maintaining strong ethics and respect for candidate’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Treat people like you want to be treated – you will touch many lives.
- Attract candidates that are happy, content but curious in advancing their career.
- Provide consultative and customer solution-oriented approach to each search / recruiting engagement.
- Record pertinent candidate and client information within our CRM.
- Travel is required as needed to meet with clients and attend industry meetings/conventions and tradeshows.
Create the extraordinary.