Paid Social Media Supervisor
AKA NYC, New York, NY USA
Work at AKA NYC
Salary min: $80,000
Salary max: $90,000
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Paid Social Media Supervisor
AKA NYC is an award-winning, fully integrated advertising agency with unparalleled expertise across the arts & entertainment, leisure, travel, retail, and tourism sectors. With a focus on creativity, innovation and consumer experiences, we have a proven record of delivering cross-platform campaigns that get results for new brands and iconic institutions alike. Our clients include Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Funny Girl the Musical, Edge at Hudson Yards, New York YMCA, and many others.
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Supervisor that will be responsible for the management of paid social media campaigns inclusive of Meta, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. The Supervisor will assist with recommending and preparing paid social media campaigns including compiling data for client facing reports. This role requires a professional team player, analytical, and well versed in the evolving social landscape. Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, the Paid Social Media Supervisor is a full-time exempt position that is based in New York City.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead management of paid social media executions
- Collaborate with media team on each assigned client account to organize and execute successful campaigns based on client KPIs.
- Collaborate with Client Services members to manage paid media execution and goals for each campaign.
- Lead in analytics of social media data for client reporting, ensuring campaigns deliver in full.
- Brief internal and external stakeholders on industry trends to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- Manage, coach, and mentor social team members.
- Manage relationships with all social platform partners.
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables).
- Develop social postmortem to communicate wins, successes, and opportunities to internal and external leadership.
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build future paid social strategies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive efficiency and scale across social media platforms.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years’ experience in paid social media planning and buying.
- Experience developing paid social campaign from start to finish, importance of establishing KPI’s and managing budgets.
- Familiarity with targeting changes due to iOS 14.5.
- Proven proficiency with audience targeting and tactics in Meta, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Proficiency and knowledge of digital advertising reporting, measurement, and attribution tools.
- Comprehensive understanding media planning terminology/acronyms.
- Ability to multitask and perform efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines.
- Manage new campaign launches with critical oversight to ensure all elements of campaigns are running as approved.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points.
- Social platform certifications (Meta, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.).
- Travel/tourism & Theatrical industry experience a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary between $80,000 - $90,000, commensurate with experience
- A generous PTO entitlement, including:
- 20 days vacation per year, increasing with years of service (to a maximum of 25 days)
- 3 personal/mental health days per year
- 12 paid public holidays per year
- 5 paid sick days per year
- 1/2 day Summer Fridays between mid-June and Labor Day
- 100% employer-paid healthcare for employees
- 100% employer-paid dental care for employees
- Flexible 40 hour week built around core hours M-F 10AM-5PM
- Hybrid position: minimum three days per week in office
- WFA for 2 weeks in August
- Training and Development fund up to $1,000 per employee
- Minimum of 4 weeks paid parental leave, increasing with years of service (to a maximum of 12 paid weeks)
- Student loan repayment assistance (or tuition assistance) up to $5,000 with 6 years of service
- Paid 4-week sabbatical with 10 years of service
- Pet-friendly office
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At AKA we believe our team is at its best when we reflect the diversity of our community. We strive to hire and cultivate the best talent so when recruiting we work to actively reach and engage a wide community of people. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe a diverse team makes us smarter, more creative and helps us better understand the needs of the audiences we target with our campaigns.
AKA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
AKA NYC requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first date of on-site work. As required by applicable law, AKA will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you!
About AKA NYC
We believe emotion drives action.
We create entertainment that sells entertainment. Experiences that sell experiences. Human, hands-on, hell yeah moments that make people get up, engage and connect.
We combine the art of design and storytelling with the science of data and technology to respond to the complex challenges brands face in todays fragmented landscape.
Our work is about your audience and what gets them going. It’s about big ideas and real results. In real time.
We move people through the power of entertainment.
Want to learn more about AKA NYC? Visit AKA NYC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands