Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
We are looking for a talented fulltime UX Designer to work on Optimum.com and Suddenlink.com to improve our customers and prospects user experience. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Translate conceptual designs into wireframes, mockups and prototypes around customer needs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify UX problems and devise creative solutions (e.g. usability, findability)
- Collaborate with UX Strategist other team members to continually devise and implement A/B tests to iteratively improve the performance KPIs of designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- The ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Jira experience
- The ability to lead, collaborate, and influence (with and without formal authority) engineering, design, and product management teams
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, GA 360, and ContentSquare to make the right recommendations.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- A self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands