Altice USA, New York, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
Altice USA News is looking for an organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator. This position coordinates the development and execution of targeted consumer advertising and promotional plans to drive awareness, tune in and engagement among Cheddar News' audiences.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Act as liaison to internal departments (Creative, Finance, Growth, Digital and Social Marketing, Domestic Network Distribution) to help circulate key information and ensure all promotional plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support creative development for all brand/marketing campaigns and coordinate delivery of assets with the in-house and external production teams.
- Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of creative, media plans, and high-impact promotions - including writing creative briefs, providing feedback and managing timelines.
- Responsible for day-to-day budget maintenance and awareness including but not limited to invoice submission, tracking and reporting.
- Process contracts and vendor service agreements.
- Assisting in pulling reports and business performance metrics.
- Creating presentations and other documentation (e.g. meeting notes).
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a media company or advertising/promotions agency; news industry experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational, follow-up and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build credibility.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to maintain, at all times, the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of computer software, utilizing windows based software (Proficient in Microsoft Office; Google G Suite; Dropbox)
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.