Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst for IT is the technical analyst for the strategic implementation and evolution of the Altice Mobile solution. Working closely with the Mobile Business Unit, this position will be responsible for interpreting business requirements in to functional technical requirements. The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the development of documentation for existing and proposed business processes and functional specifications, as well as the facilitation of joint application design sessions with users, IT staff and strategic partners.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will translate business needs into system requirements and project requests by working closely with the business to understand business processes and document business, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria. Ensures industry best practices are followed for all system enhancement/modification efforts. Will perform initial User Acceptance testing to ensure system changes meet defined requirements as well as providing feedback to development and testing teams regarding test cases, scenarios and scripts.
- Defines processing logic and translates high level business requirements into detailed functional design documents
- Understands fundamentals of mobile business
- Throughout the development process works to ensure that results conform to defined requirements
- Works closely with end users to develop required test data
- Performs system testing and unit audits
- Verifies test results for accuracy
- Demonstrates and shares understanding of department's technology development and support activities
- Develops and maintains user documentation and instructions for all mobile systems
- Demonstrates ability to understand customer need and perform sound business analysis work
- Demonstrates good communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience in the mobile industry
- 4+ years of full life cycle experience with both custom development and packaged application deployment, including experience working within a Agile/Scrum development methodology
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Jobs You May Like
Production Assistant / Master Control Operator (Part Time)
Hearst Television, Salinas, CA, United States