Dir Product Management
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From gigabit-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Director, Connectivity Product Management is responsible for leading the strategy and product management of products within the Connectivity product portfolio, including broadband Internet service, voice/home phone, Wi-Fi, smart home, home security, and other emerging spaces. This role is accountable for delivering comprehensive and innovative products that attract new customer relationships and retain our current subscribers.
Provide business success by meeting user needs through the continual planning and execution of product solutions, and have a market-driven focus to provide long-term, sustainable, and profitable business.
Serve as a market and product expert to drive strategy, and bring products to market with an effective product-market fit - the right product delivered at the right time to the right customer.
Responsible for researching technological developments and trends, and competitor strengths and weaknesses.
Supports the Connectivity Products leader to successfully deliver upon operational, customer experience and financial KPIs.
Develop a clear go-to-market strategy, partnering with cross-functional teams to execute on launch of new products, and managing their in-market lifecycle therafter.
This position is based in Long Island City (Queens), NY
- Advanced knowledge of business to consumer telecommunications products and technologies with product management and/or product development responsibility a plus
- Experience with Broadband or internet access products and services specifically a plus; solid understanding of broadband access technologies, Wi-Fi and wireless technologies, home automation/IoT and home security a plus
- Ability to manage operating expenses against established budgets
- Engineering background and/or technical expertise in technology not required
- Minimum of 10 years of non-technical product management, consumer packaged goods brand management, cable, telecom or technology experience, managing complex, strategic projects with minimal or no supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA or relevant Master's Degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communications skills, including listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communications and projects across cross functional teams
- Experience in the lifecycle of development and customer experience
- Strong business acumen and knowledgeable across many functional areas, including product management, business development, product marketing, engineering, and marketing
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals of a product and market (like share gains, profitability, addressable market)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization
- Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands