Director CS Enablement
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Lightpath is one of the largest competitive local exchange carriers in the tri-state area. We own and operate our infrastructure "from the ground up" by deploying 7,100 route miles connecting 15,000 on-net/LIT buildings, With a strong portfolio of cutting edge solutions for Internet, WAN, Voice, SD-WAN, Security & Cloud services, we enable Enterprise customers of all sizes the ability to react to new challenges while developing best practices for the future. With Lightpath’s continued focus on network excellence and a “customer first” service commitment, we are building a workforce of the best talent that will meet the needs of our customers and reflect the diverse communities we serve.
This position focuses on the measurement and analysis of key churn metrics of Lightpaths customer base. This includes defining and implementing necessary data query techniques and data access tools for performance reporting, analyzing and summarizing data, providing insights and recommendations on existing and proposed tactics to improve churn within the existing customer base. This position also acts as a liaison between IT, Sales Operations and Finance.
- Analyze and interpret churn and retention data to determine the primary drivers of churn and propose solutions and provide recommendations on churn variances.
- Prepare monthly, required stewardship reports to Lightpaths customer base are required.
- Collect, analyze and track churn forecasts with CSM organization, driving CSMs to close out their forecasts
- Translate business and churn issues into analytical requirements and reporting; prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings to management and retention team
- Prepare data pulls and mine the data using various database and statistical tools/techniques to provide key insights on churn metrics and subscriber counts
- Assess the current data and reporting environment and recommend design and implement improvements to create more efficient processes
- Continuously assess the data and reporting environment and make recommendations around design, as well as team with various departments to implement efficiencies around process improvement
- Collaborate with Finance, IT, Legal and Sales Operations teams to document and create various processes that pertain to the Client Services team
- Identify training need within the CSM organization and coordinate or lead training sessions
- Collaborate with Billing to resolve open issues CSMs have been working
- Assist in data cleanup and record keeping
- Represent the CSM organization in aspects related to process, system and reporting
- Manage distinct CSM account assignments to ensure accurately representative in Salesforce.
- Complete weekly audit of all accounts created in Salesforce to ensure clean data stream
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on churn and retention metrics via Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of database/system structures and familiarity with designing queries to pull reports
- Proficient in business/financial analysis and statistics
- Strong analytical skills with ability to derive actionable insights
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment to provide results
- Excellent work ethic, with the ability to work both independently and with teams
- Practical experience in manipulating large datasets and working effectively with different data sources
- Solid PowerPoint and Excel skills (experience with pivot tables, filters, vlookup)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, finance, or related field
Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands