Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager - Operations is responsible for:
- Owning end-to-end product operational initiatives. Includes developing full strategy for execution, working with cross-functional groups to deliver on strategic priorities through the project, communicating to executives on status.
- Managing the product performance for the entertainment portfolio by continuously analyzing quantitative and qualitative feedback. Use your analysis to develop recommendations and plans to improve the sales, marketing, customer adoption and operational execution of the product.
To excel in this role, you are able to:
- Deliver comprehensive and forward thinking plans with a deep analysis of customer behavior and experience with good business acumen and a desire to understand the market and our consumers.
- Expertly navigate and work across all organization lines to strategically create and then drive delivery of specific outcomes.
- Be willing to become an expert on our existing products for all cross-functional teams within the organization to ensure all teams are moving toward a unified goal.
- Request, source, and analyze data from both internal and external resources to help inform a data-driven view
- Establish and work with business planning teams to create scenario models for ROI and Revenue/Cost analysis of proposed projects.
- Understand what the customer needs and how to refine our product operations (such as care, sales, support, logistics, installation, communication etc) to meet those needs.
- Supports the Video and Entertainment team to successfully deliver upon operational, customer experience and financial KPIs
- Help identify potential communication challenges associated with Product initiatives to establish the appropriate messaging and ensure that Call Centers, Field Reps, Stores, Inventory, Billing, and Sales Reps are appropriately informed.
- Be able to create and work with Business Planning teams to create simple models for ROI on operational support projects
- Create end-to-end plans with strategic timing and then drive execution to intended plan with aid from all groups within the organization.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base Salary + Bonus Eligibility
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds, and more
- Advanced knowledge of business to consumer telecommunications products and technologies with product management and/or product development responsibility a plus
- Experience with customer facing product upgrades/swaps in a customer home, cable product experience a plus
- Engineering background and/or technical expertise in technology not required
- Minimum of 5 years of non-technical product management, consumer packaged goods brand management, cable, telecom or technology experience, managing operational style projects under minimal or no supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA or relevant Master's Degree a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communications skills, including listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Experience with creating thorough project plans and experience with playbooks and repeatable executional plans
- Experience with Excel and other data analysis and manipulation tools as an end user are required. Candidate should be comfortable with understanding and interpreting data. Coding and data warehouse skills not required.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communications and projects across cross functional teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands