Customer Experience Manager
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Lightpath is one of the largest competitive local exchange carriers in the tri-state area. We own and operate our infrastructure "from the ground up" by deploying 7,100 route miles connecting 15,000 on-net/LIT buildings, With a strong portfolio of cutting edge solutions for Internet, WAN, Voice, SD-WAN, Security & Cloud services, we enable Enterprise customers of all sizes the ability to react to new challenges while developing best practices for the future. With Lightpath's continued focus on network excellence and a “customer first” service commitment, we are building a workforce of the best talent that will meet the needs of our customers and reflect the diverse communities we serve.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will:
- Design Lightpath's customer experience programs, and develop the roadmap for optimizing individual prospect, customer, and product experiences. Create robust, highly personalized segment strategies that span channels and touchpoints to drive engagement, sales, and retention.
- Partner with marketing and other departments to analyze touchpoints, processes, and systems across the customer lifecycle that impact customer experience.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of each segment and the overall program. Champion the user experience while helping deliver a continuous improvement in business metrics through optimization.
- Use advanced analytics to discover new insights about CX and user behavior.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales, and provide insight into how these new experiences will fit into the larger customer journey. Recommend refinements to ensure a positive, cohesive experience while also maximizing initiative KPIs.
- Discover/evaluate new technologies that can improve the user journey and partner with Marketing to evolve our marketing approach.
- Be the CX domain expert and thought leader, keeping up with industry trends and best practices.
- Champion customer experience across the organization and help instill CX as a core component of the overall company strategy and culture.
- You are customer obsessed and have a deep passion for delivering optimal customer experiences. You understand the impact customer experience can play in the overall success of an organization, from strategy to hands-on implementation and change management.
- An understanding of customer needs/preferences, identifying customer challenges and pain points, experience journey design, customer retention, customer engagement roadmap development, customer acquisition, customer onboarding, customer development, customer loyalty and customer win-back initiatives across vertical markets.
- Experience managing stakeholders across an organization, including well-developed influence and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in analyzing data across systems and processes, and making data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Proven track record of understanding how to gather insights from program performance and analytics, and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvements.
- Strong critical thinking skills. An ability to solve complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing programs from start-to-finish.
- Proficiency in SalesForce and other marketing technologies is a plus.
Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.