Manager - Customer Strategy
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Manager, Customer Strategy role supports initiatives designed to grow revenue, retain customers, and increase wallet-share through product penetration among existing customers. This role is responsible for deep data analytics while working across teams to assess opportunities, develop strategies, and plan targeted programs and campaigns, with a focus on customer-level opportunities and treatments.
This role reports to the Director, B2B Customer Base Management and will work cross functionally with key contacts in Marketing Analytics, Product, Marketing, Business Planning, Billing Teams, Revenue Assurance and Legal.
- Contribute to strategy development for existing customer base to improve customer satisfaction and business growth. This includes base migrations, retention programs, segmentation, and communication tactics.
- Provide & analyze data related to the customer base, product mix, and pricing to ensure nuanced approach to challenges.
- Identify new opportunities to improve customer experience and improve retention.
- Creation of pricing, roll-off and rate event strategies that maximize revenue retained and customer growth
- Serve as program manager for cross-functional strategy customer-level initiatives, ensuring all deliverables, data and supporting materials are prepared for Executive-level presentation.
- Drive day to day project management of large operational initiatives that drive additional revenue among the base and/or provides an improved Customer Experience
- Advise on product initiatives that impact the base, including product retirements and changes, to ensure strategic management of potential customer pain points.
- Being a Customer Advocate, with a constant eye on improving the customer journey through all touch points
- 5+ years relevant work experience with demonstrated ability in developing and executing initiatives that drive revenue and improve LTV
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Strategy, or another Business-related field; MBA preferred
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytic skills and ability to develop an understanding of market dynamics & customer behavior.
- Ability to create presentations, visualize data and articulate a story behind the data and insights appropriate for executive audiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams and re-direct tactics as necessary to execute.
- Strong project management orientation. Can hone in on tactics and drive steps necessary to execute on campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
- Confident in communicating vision, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Outside the box thinking with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various functional areas
- Results oriented with a positive attitude
- A roll-up-your-sleeves & jump right in attitude
- Passion to make a significant contribution to the business
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Backlist Marketing Manager, Audience Development, Kn...
Penguin Random House, New York, NY