Senior Director, Offer Management
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Senior Director, Offer Management is responsible for developing the B2C value proposition and leading the offer strategy for both Optimum and Suddenlink, aimed at growing new customer relationships, ARPU and Revenue. This person will analyze market conditions and detailed customer data to support the creation of end-to-end offer strategies and tactics to acquire new subscribers and retain the existing customers for the long term according to our business plan.
The Senior Director, Offer Management is a strategic and marketing role, that acts as the leader in developing our positioning and strategy of offers in a highly matrixed environment. This role reports to the Vice-President, Offer Strategy and will work cross functionally with senior members in Product, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Media, Business Planning, Sales, Care, Customer Base Management and Operations.
- Develop a compelling value proposition, based on a deep understanding of market and customer needs and business plan for the acquisition offers, including pricing, promotions, positioning and the respective business rules;
- Lead the design of offers across all residential products (video, broadband, phone and new lines of business);
- Develop holistic growth strategies that maximizes customer growth, ARPU and Revenue;
- Lead the marketing implementation of new offers or new product launches across multiple teams;
- Develop and maintain a go to market plan, including the message and media strategies;
- Identify opportunities based on detailed segmentation analysis;
- Define segmented offers for highly competitive areas, under penetrated segments or underperforming markets;
- Summarize and present insights & actions from yours and other data analysis of internal and external data sources;
- Analyze current trends impacting subscriber activity;
- Develop plans to monetize the product roadmap and leverage new business development opportunities;
- Perform competitive analysis and gather insights;
- Identify customer problems, framing options and driving the company forward to create winning solutions for customers in market;
- Develop and present the financial business case for offers, including the lifetime value of the customer.
- Minimum of 5+ years of growth management, product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver customer growth, ARPU and revenue;
- In-depth understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution;
- Alternatively, experience in other subscription service sectors;
- MBA graduate or equivalent graduate degree;
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the acquisition strategy;
- Experience building and presenting C-suite level presentations
- Demonstrated experience leading, collaborating and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional and senior environment;
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context;
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation;
- Product sensibility with a strong marketing and business orientation;
- Big picture thinker, but also detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision;
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Experience in leading teams is a plus.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands