Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Analyst will be responsible for providing direct support to the Manager of Data Analytics. This role will be responsible for providing support for recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as it relates to Marketing and Media analytics metrics; as well as the broader Product organization. This position will also assist in the development of automated analysis and reporting solutions in order to streamline reporting & analytics for the Product, Marketing and Media organization. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to understand the data needs of the business and provide clear & logical analysis to help drive growth.
This role will be responsible for:
- Coordinate details behind reporting and analysis related to the Product, Marketing and Media organization
- Extract data from multiple sources, organizing into understandable information to provide insight to team members in Product and Marking team.
- Collaborate across organizational lines to solve business issues based on insights gained.
- Develop automated processes to streamline various data feeds for internal and external team, routine analysis and data distribution
- Manage and maintain routine automated feeds and analytical processes.
- Develop and maintain offer data processes to measure offer performance strategy.
- Determine critical processes and procedural changes and assess the impacts of these improvements on the overall operations.
- Work proactively to identify opportunities and improve existing practices and processes
Measurements of Success:
- Development and operationalization of automated analytics and reporting solutions for Product, Marketing and Media organization
- Continuous pressure testing of established & new processes to determine effectiveness and viability
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Proficient in all facets of analytical variance and root cause analysis
- Ability to absorb, analyze and perform analysis using complex databases
- In-depth understanding of relational databases, table design, ETL processes and SQL writing (Oracle and Google Big Query a must)
- Familiarity working with .Net Framework (C#/VB.Net) and Python
- Cable industry experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, probe facts, identify and question assumptions and find creative and effective solutions to meet business goals
- Strong communication skill, presentation skills, written and verbal skills
- A strong collaborator and influencer in cross functional and interdependent teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadliness
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Miami, FL, New York, NY Orlando, FL...