Manager, Media Analytics
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
Overview of Role
The Manager, Media Analytics & Audience Strategy is the resident expert on digital analytics and segmentation development & execution throughout Altice. He/she acts as an internal resource enabling us to activate, optimize, & measure our marketing campaigns. He/she leverages an arsenal of tools (i.e. Google/Adobe Suite) to build targeted, personalized campaigns & deliver strategy-driving insights, and is a pioneer determined to expand our capabilities in a constantly evolving media technology landscape.
- Use website and media analytics tools (Google/Adobe analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and others) to examine media impact on business KPIs
- Develop dashboards & reports using advanced excel (pivot tables, vLookup, Macros) and dashboarding tools to answer business questions and solve business problems analytically
- Compile weekly business & paid media results reports for presentation to senior management
- Maintain processes and tools related to audience segmentation and targeting, including DMP (Data Management Platform), custom audiences, and other media/website targeting tools
- Collaborate with internal database team to build audiences for paid media campaigns
- Lead exploration of new and emerging analytics and targeting technologies and evaluate their value for Altice
- Collaborate with media agencies on launching campaigns by maintaining targeting/segmentation instructions, developing briefing documents, and managing audience development
- Develop & implement tagging and measurement strategies for website and paid media
- 3-5 years of experience in media and marketing analytics, with strong experience in digital
- Proven track record in not only understanding data, but also how to derive insights and apply them in a business context
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and Google Campaign Manager
- Advanced excel skills such as Pivot Tables, vLookup, Macros
- Experience building segmentation for campaigns across addressable channels & working with segmentation tools such as DMP's (Data Management Platform) & Neustar/Liveramp
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Data Studio is highly desirable
- Ability to merchandise and rationalize strategies using verbal and written communication, including communication directed towards senior leadership
- Understanding of marketing strategy and mix to inform potential recommended actions
- Collaborative attitude when working in a matrix organization where roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.