VP Marketing & Brand
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Vice President of Marketing & Brand is a highly visible leadership role in the Consumer Services Organization and reports directly to the SVP, Consumer Services CMO Organization.
The Vice President Marketing & Brand will drive, direct, and manage the brand strategy & marketing platform for the company; develop strategies that energize and differentiate the brand including defining/redefining positioning and developing new messaging strategies. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to support initiatives across multiple platforms (web, mobile, social, digital, video), resulting in audience growth, acquisition, retention, and heightened brand awareness & consideration. Will be responsible to create, manage, coordinate, and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that supports company growth strategy in the various segments it serves, including and not exclusive of key strategies directed to general market, movers' segment, and multicultural segments.
An independent thinker and decision maker who is comfortable simultaneously operating at a high strategic level while also leading his/her team in the development of specific marketing tactics. Will be responsible for the development and continuous evolution of all marketing assets through all media and sales channels. Works collaboratively with multi-functional teams to support customer acquisition & CBM strategies for the entire portfolio of services to generate new customer relationships, grow customer revenue and support customer retention.
The VP of Marketing & Brand, will also lead internal and external teams of direct and dotted line reports, that cross-collaborate to create impactful digital-first customer facing campaigns that support all web properties, for fixed and mobile products, pushing creative and technical boundaries to ensure the sites are always evolving and supporting sales growth of the channel.
- Develops a compelling positioning & messaging strategy for the brand and value proposition of products including support to offer strategy through different channels.
- Manages creative process and relationships with internal and external agencies to ensure development of impactful campaigns, to generate new customer relationships, grow ARPU and develop revenue growth strategies.
- Develops and maintains a detailed roadmap of the positioning, messaging & marketing tactics that supports business objectives.
- Execute marketing strategies to support go to market plans, based on the positioning strategy, the messaging and creative strategy.
- Drives the marketing team to develop growth opportunities based on segmentation analysis, proactively proposes creative solutions to impact positively business KPI's.
- Develop marketing plans to support monetization of the product roadmap, considering competitive analysis and market insights.
- Drives marketing and creative support for content creation, look & feel for UI/UX to deliver effective messaging & campaigns to drive sales through E-comm platforms.
- Design strategies and campaigns that improve positively our brand indicators, support strategies to increase awareness & consideration from different segments, and the development and delivery of customer engagement tactics, community outreach through marketing programs.
- Drive, manage and coordinate execution of marketing tactics to impact various segments in highly competitive areas, under penetrated segments or underperforming markets to improve market share, maximize revenue, increase customer lifetime value, and minimize churn.
- Manages the development of creative & marketing tactics that support events, partnerships and sponsorships strategies to drive sales, customer engagement and brand exposure.
- Development and execution of marketing tactics for continuous evolution of all digital properties including product customer facing portals.
- Work collaboratively with sales, product, offer strategy, customer care, and customer experience teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of marketing strategies and provides marketing support through customer lifecycle & customer journey.
- Manage and allocate marketing and resourcing budget based on established performance and quarterly/annual targets.
- Be accountable to top-of-funnel customer acquisition KPIs and co-accountable to revenue growth of the product portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related relevant fields; MBA or relevant Master's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or product marketing fields and brand management
- Exceptional business understanding and decision-making, leadership skills, communication, and interpersonal skills, to work with CxO level executives within the leadership team and multi-functional partners across the organization; driving results by generating the right level of influence and buy in from key stakeholders.
- Proven track record in the marketing space, brand management and creative process management & execution.
- Creative thinker; idea generator.
- Solid teaming and collaboration skills; good listener & influential to others.
- Results and action-oriented, with the ability to translate results into proactive measures
- Exhibits confidence and a positive attitude, highly diplomatic yet assertive, demonstrating passion for the company, brand, and inspiring others.
- Strong and effective project management skills and the ability to lead and direct internal and external resources with direct or indirect reporting structure.
- Can build presentations appropriate for executive audiences and present a compelling story behind the data.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional and senior environment;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, maintaining high quality, accuracy and consistency of deliverables
- Results oriented leader with ability to develop and communicate big-picture vision and strategy, and deliver results through practical, disciplined execution. Demonstrated success in developing strategies and roadmaps that directly led to measurable business results.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to inform the creative process.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, driving operational readiness, and working with all departments to execute.
- Ability to hire, scale, and develop a high-performing team that continuously delivers market driven strategies and cross-collaborates for its execution.
- Understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape
- Track record of successful strategy design and execution.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Manager, Brand Marketing & Promotions--Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations