Manager - Customer Base Growth
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA/Suddenlink is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Manager - Customer Base Growth supports the development and execution of growth strategies designed to increase wallet share. This role is responsible for managing upgrade campaigns and strategies to increase service levels and product mix, with an emphasis on customer engagement and satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop upgrade strategies and campaigns rooted in analysis and driven by segmentation, lifecycle stage, products, pricing, customer value and risk
- Define customer value based on tenure, product mix, revenue, and churn risk
- Perform financial analysis and continued monitoring of revenue growth, campaign performance, and ROI
- Performance tracking, analysis of trends, customer lifecycle monitoring, and adaptive daily reporting across campaigns
- Coordinate with Marketing Team on all supporting marketing materials.
- Cross functional collaboration to deliver the best customer experiences, ensuring satisfaction with our products and services
- Monitor performance and trending against plan and adjusts strategy and tactics as needed to meet business goals and KPIs
- Close partnership with retention colleagues to ensure alignment and collective strategic point of view regarding the prioritization of plans.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, strategy, or marketing, and 3-5 years consumer industry experience or subscription-based service experience
- Strong analytic skills in MS Excel, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of market & consumer behavior
- Ability to create presentations appropriate for executive audiences that articulate a story behind the data and highlight insights
- Understanding of market and consumer segment data
- Experience with forecasting and long-term planning
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor with the ability to collaborate as needed
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.