Market Insights Analyst
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
- Write SQL scripts to derive HH counts and create tables based on set-top box and attribute data for use in the creation of audience segments. The segments are used in targeting TV households for Addressable TV Tune-in campaigns.
- Write SQL scripts to extract data for use in the creation of custom attribution analyses for TV Tune-In campaigns
- Utilize Alteryx to run quarterly workflow for MVPD sub count submission
- Update and maintain Domo and Excel dashboards for the Sales team
- Generate campaign reports for Addressable ad campaigns using Alteryx workflows and Excel
- Generate Media Delivery reports for Addressable campaigns according to agency templates
- Generate affidavits for Linear Addressable campaigns
- Perform quality-check of other analyst's code for various projects
- Troubleshoot data/system quality control issues for addressable campaign reporting
- Work with Campaign Operations, Sales, and Marketing on a regular basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience performing SQL queries in a business setting
- Ability to explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with a massive amount of data
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in advanced Excel skills (e.g. formulas, pivot tables, V-lookup), Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to extract sales stories from quantitative research tools/software
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and multitasking skills.
- Interest in media research a plus.Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.