Altice USA, Tyler, TX
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
This role will be supporting Altice USA's aggressive network project management initiatives which include New Build, Node Splits, Plant Upgrades, and Fiber to the Home. This position represents a key function in the construction project work flow, and is responsible for the end-to-end completion of all assigned projects.
- Project owner responsible for all end-to-end project activities and accountabilities beginning with the inception of a project through completion
- Actively engages construction teams and contractors on project kick-off calls, including work start issuance and service level adherence
- Customizes timetables specific to the scope of each project to ensure the project timeline is in line with Altice's service level while ensuring the appropriate quality of work exists within each project
- Researches and makes recommendations on procedures to enhance financial and operational efficiencies
- Partners with system leadership and assigned sales contacts for project prioritization and the management of escalations
- Partners to develop and deliver system wide communication regarding the progress, accountabilities and gaps in the progress of assigned projects
- Assembles and coordinates project team members; assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages all interactions and project updates in face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and project management software updates
- Demonstrated organizational management skills in a highly complex, fast growing technical environment including, budget management and business planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with executive, senior management, peers, staff, vendors, and contractors
- An ability to present and discuss technical, functional and management information in a clear and concise way that explains complex topics, is persuasive and promotes consensus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in Excel and the creation of project reports required for management reporting and status updates
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management and customer
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to resolve roadblocks to delivery in multi-organization teams where no direct management responsibility exists
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related discipline preferred. Equivalent work experience may also be used in conjunction or in place of educational requirements
- Experience in New Build or Node Split OSP Construction processes, including working within the existing project management software (Workfront) preferred
- 3+ years successful management of complex projects preferred
- Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.