Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program
We are looking for an experienced Local SEO Specialist to join our ecommerce team at one of the largest telecommunications companies in the US and fortune 500 company. We are growing out our in house SEO capabilities and need talented people to grow with us. As a smaller team within the company, we operate more like an entrepreneurial startup and move quickly.
- Be the in house expert on localized SEO.
- Manage content, vendors and tools related to local search.
- Conduct technical website audits and keyword search audits.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis.
- Generate on point creative for specific keywords and overall domain authority.
- On-page SEO; identify/enhance H1's, meta tags, descriptions, navigation, and site usability.
- Technical SEO; internal linking, crawlability, URL parameters, maintaining sitemaps, adding structured data and monitoring site speed.
- Create reporting that effectively communicates insights and recommendations to all levels across the organization.
- Recommend SEO tools and best practices and keep up to date on cutting edge trends.
- Advanced local SEO expertise across on/off page, technical, analytical, and creative.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and capture SEO opportunities
- Experience with SEO tools lie SemRush, Google Search Console, Bing Web Master Tools, ahrefs, etc.
- Ability to stay ahead of Search Engine releases and shifts in competitor and market tactics.
- Comfortable communicating SEO solutions to all levels within an organization.
- Conduct competitive analysis; researching, summarizing, and reporting results.
- Create rich, insightful, unique content both for specific keyword ranking and overall site authority.
- Analytical curiosity and ability to dive into data to pull insights and trends relevant to the SEO channel.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- 3 years professional Local SEO experience
- Proven track record of supporting successful localized SEO results incorporating on/off page, technical, and creative
- Advanced analytical experience (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console a plus)
- Experience with Google My Business required
- Experience creating content for SEO
- Experience with technical SEO tactics involving HTML.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Digital Content Producer - Telemundo Washington DC
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington DC, District of Columbia