Project Administrator - Facilities Design & Construction
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
Responsible for the coordination of project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members and provide technical support for all related design and construction and facilities systems.
This position contributes to the successful completion of corporate projects and overall goals of the Design and Construction team.
- Take notes during project meetings that will be distributed to the team for task assignment and tracking.
- Responsible for inputting project information related to construction status into CoStar, so that any details related to LL or Altice efforts can be formalized into searchable and reportable information.
- Assist in the scheduling of resources as it relates to the acquisition of necessary information required for IT, Architecture and engineering surveys.
- Inform the Design and Construction team on any potential job impacts.
- Work with regional facilities teams in order to ensure that all post construction tasks associated with the day to day facilities support of a site have been setup. (Utility accounts, coffee and all necessary PM's)
- Responsible for the administration of the facilities 360 system along with the inputting of building information into the facility 360 system, creation of accounts, running of requested reports and overall system maintenance.
- Associates degree or at least 5 years of construction project administration experience required.
- Strong knowledge of building facilities, construction, HVAC, OSHA, and other regulatory standards.
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to plan, coordinate, and implement maintenance, repair, and construction projects.
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with vendors, contractors, and department personnel.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Clean, valid Driver's License.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.