Freelance Branded Social Media Producer
Altice USA, New York, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Cheddar News is seeking a creative, multi-talented digital media professional for the position of Freelance Branded Social Media Producer. This role will function across the social, branded, and editorial teams on a variety of campaigns that will live on Cheddar-branded social media channels. The ideal candidate will be expected to complete and manage all branded content social series from ideation to publish. This includes working with the client on content ideas, writing content concepts, coordinating with production & social teams, working with talent on content. Cheddar News is looking for someone with excellent writing, shooting, and editing skills.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and independent worker. At the same time, they must be adaptable and flexible, a team player who is able to work easily and effectively in our small and highly collaborative team.
- Create social-optimized brand marketing campaigns to drive engagement and awareness across Cheddar News social media channels, while ensuring partnership consistency and collaboration with individual clients.
- Have an excellent understanding of all social platforms and how branded content is optimized on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Knowledge of frequent product and algorithm changes, and how to adjust creative concepts appropriately.
- Attend and participate in all appropriate social, editorial, and client meetings, including campaign brainstorms and kick-offs with external partners.
- Strong producing skills: scriptwriting, graphic creation, shooting, editing.
- Familiarity with how branded content and sales deals work in a news environment.
- 3+ years experience in social media & branded content.
- Experience with project management and ability to oversee assignments and deliverables.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.