Lead Program Management
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Lead Project Manager of Process Improvement will oversee the product management and operations processes including intake, governance, monitoring, prioritization, communication, and quality control. The Lead Project Manager should have a proven track record of successful project delivery and an ability to improve project and portfolio management practices. The Lead Project Manager reports to the Director of Program Management and will be responsible for supporting all processes and systems relating to the intake and support of new and existing projects.
This position is based in Bethpage, NY but could require trips to the Long Island City office. This will be an individual contributor role.
- Develop and drive portfolio/program/project management best practices and standards that will improve productivity, investment decision making, and realize targeted business outcomes
- Manage the intake process for all new projects in the Product Roadmap
- Prepare for and conduct product reviews with cross-functional leadership
- Develop, implement, and govern program management processes, dashboards, templates, policies, and metrics
- Facilitate the stage-gate process for all programs and projects in the portfolio
- Develop and maintain SmartSheet functionality including reporting
- Streamline/optimize the use of collaboration tools
- Responsible for reviewing and providing feedback on deliverables within the PDP to ensure quality and consistency
- Responsible for following up and close monitoring of the quality KPI's of deliverables within each PDP phase (i.e. QA tests results, etc.)
*** This role is currently hybrid. In Bethpage office 2 days a week (Tuesday & Thursday) ALSO -may need weekly trips to our Long Island City, NY Office as well.*** With the expectation of the future potential for full time in office.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years of project management experience
- 3+ years of high-profile business project management and/or product operations with customer facing deliverables (in a telecommunications or technology industry a plus)
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management, methodologies, techniques, processes
- Experience with SmartSheet
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Visio
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Experience with managing competing and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence without authority
- Ability to think from an overall “best for the business” perspective
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the entire product development process and the critical stages of development.
- Ability to collaborate across teams, and lead without structured authority
- Creative thinker; idea generator
- Solid teaming and collaboration skills; good listener
- Results and action-oriented, with the ability to translate results into proactive measures
- Exhibits confidence and a positive attitude, highly diplomatic yet assertive, demonstrating passion for the product, constant processes improvement and inspiring others
- PMP certification a plus
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.