Manager Offer Strategy
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, Diversity Inc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Manager, Customer Growth Strategy designs and implements animation/Customer Relationship offers, designed to delight our existing customer relationships, improve product mix and upgrade sell in ARPU.
This Manager will analyze market conditions and detailed customer data to support the creation of end to end product offer strategies and tactics to maintain customer segments and to develop under penetrated areas or segments. It is the subject matter expert at the corporate level of the respective local markets and segments under his/her responsibility.
The Manager, Customer Growth Strategy is a highly analytical role that should at the same time be able to influence in a highly matrixed environment. This role reports to the Sr Director, Offer Management Strategy and will work cross functionally with key contacts in Sales, Product, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business Planning and Operations.
- Develop detailed performance analysis at the offer, market and segment level;
- Develop an effective customer animation strategy and plan for highly competitive areas, under penetrated segments or underperforming markets;
- Be the subject matter expert at the corporate level of the respective offers, markets or segments under his/her responsibility;
- Understanding of the regional market performance, the competitive environment and collect customer insights;
- Measure the local effectiveness of marketing programs and tactics;
- Pull data from internal sources, and perform business interpretation of the several sources of raw data coming from other areas, and recommend offer development, marketing and media tactics;
- Monitor and react to customer lifecycle KPIs (gross adds, contact rates, NPS, early churn);
- Produce executive reporting and presentations.
- Develop a compelling value proposition, based on a deep understanding of market and customer needs, for the animation/customer base offers, including pricing, promotions, positioning and the respective business rules;
- Identify opportunities based on detailed segmentation analysis;
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of growth management, customer lifecyle, product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver customer growth, ARPU and revenue;
- In-depth understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution;
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the acquisition strategy;
- Experience building and presenting C-suite level presentations
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context;
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation;
- Product sensibility with a strong marketing and business orientation;
- Big picture thinker, but also detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision;
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands