Manager, Media Planning
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Overview of Role
The Manager of Media Planning is the client-side expert on paid digital media throughout the Altice organization supporting the establishment, implementation, and optimization of all our digital media strategy needs. This person will utilize data and implement test and learn initiatives to uncover trends and insights for use in the planning process. They will be a marketing tools ninja, leveraging tools and technologies to inform the best way to grow the Altice business.
The ideal candidate has hands-on-keyboard experience managing direct response programmatic and paid social activity. Channel responsibilities will include display, social, video, and OTT.
- Develop & evaluate direct response digital media plan strategies in conjunction with various agencies, guiding strategy, implementation, and optimization to ensure proper delivery of business objectives through paid media. The primary focus will be on programmatic activity, personalization (via Adobe suite), and Google Analytics. Secondary focus will be on social, site direct display/video/OTT.
- Lead optimization recommendations for all digital media channels to improve conversion rates
- Daily collaboration with media agencies to coordinate various digital media plan elements between media agencies to ensure all elements are aligned with holistic strategy. Lead weekly statuses and reporting calls with media agencies
- Oversee data, targeting, and segmentation strategy across digital channels, including tools such as Google Analytics, data management platform (DMP), dynamic creative program (DCO), social platforms, data onboarding relationships. Collaborate with internal CRM team to identify and activate audiences
- Develop & implement tagging and measurement strategies for website and paid media, using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics; as well as build reports for analysis and optimizations
- Compile weekly business & paid media results reports for presentation to senior management
- Intake campaign and offer strategies and requests from internal stakeholders (marketing, local market teams, offer, retail) and effectively communicate strategies to agencies to facilitate their plan development and accurate and timely execution
- Manage the creative trafficking process from marketing to agency, ensure campaigns and offers are launched on time, and establish process associated with effective creative rotation & performance management
- Maintain a close touch with digital media industry trends and technology offerings
- Manage senior leadership requests and set expectations with professionalism, balancing workload with agency to effectively deliver on goals
- Cultivate relationships with key media partners through regular meetings, QBRs, briefings, & contract management
- 4-6 years of experience in digital performance media from strategy, planning, execution (tagging, tracking, and reporting), to analytics
- Experience in key digital marketing platforms: Programmatic/DSPs, Facebook, Google Analytics
- Fluency in Excel and comfortable with large data sets (pivot, vlookup, filter, delimit, concatenate, etc.)
- Nice to have experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite (Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Advertising Cloud) or other similar personalization tools
- Proven track record building paid digital strategies as well as recommending and carrying out strategic optimizations to help improve and grow campaign performance
- Ability to merchandise and rationalize strategies using verbal and written communication, including communication directed towards senior leadership
- Comfortable juggling numerous partner and vendor relationships at the same time and act as a central point of strategy and direction for all parties
- Collaborative attitude when working in a matrix organization where roles and responsibilities are not always clearly defined
- Agency side experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
EEO Statement: Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA