Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
*** This role is currently hybrid. In Bethpage office 2 days a week*** With the expectation of the future potential for full time in office.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
the development, coordination, execution and delivery of regulatory and customer communications across a variety of channels.
The right candidate is a self-motivated, independent thinker with excellent organizational skills and be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
~ A Culture with No Limits! Working at Altice USA means pushing boundaries and trying things we never thought were possible. This is the team of the future. Join us and be a part of an exciting journey and team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates email campaigns for monthly newsletter, new and existing product offerings, digital support options and account-based changes.
- Owns and drives copy requests and updates for new and existing email programs.
- Writes and edits all forms of short and long copy and for all types of media including websites, collateral, mobile apps, SMS and email communications for our various customer types.
- Develops and/or updates FAQ articles with subject matter experts that are clear, concise, convincing, and accurate both grammatically and materially.
- Prepares bill statement messaging, banners and inserts and coordinates execution with internal and external teams.
- Works with internal Creative Services team and agencies to update creative and content on channel lineup and rate cards.
- Works with agency to develop educational monthly social content calendar.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Journalism, Communications, or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing, or agency account/project management.
- Exceptional project management skills with proven ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness under pressure in a fast-changing business environment.
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and communicate metrics and performance.
- Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors.
- Strong cross-functional communication and teamwork skills
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.