Marketing Specialist- Optimum Mobile
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
What this Position is All About:
Our team is responsible for all marketing communication, including: the launch of multiple advertising campaigns per year (TV, online video, radio, display banners, social, etc.), eCom assets, Retail collateral, emails and DM. This Marketing Specialist role is critical to the success of the team's execution of our marketing strategy in support of the Optimum Mobile product.
This role will execute assets in support of Optimum Mobile campaigns and product/service launches. You will be required to successfully manage the development of creative assets that supports those plans flawlessly. This position must collaborate effectively with internal partners as well as external agencies and vendors to help manage successful campaign execution that delivers results.
The role is based in Long Island City, NY.
What You'll Do:
- Manages the tactical development and execution of assets in support of Optimum Mobile campaigns and product/service launches.
- Serves as primary contact for campaigns, which includes briefing, supplying creative assets, and reviewing and providing feedback on multiple executions and units
- Acquires necessary information from offer management partners and external agencies to accurately direct Creative Services on the production of assets
- Ensures campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- Gains trust and respect from peers and internal/external creative agencies. Establishes themselves as a leader with strong relationships with all teams and partners.
Education combined with experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing or agency account/project management (advertising agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience with the overall creative and production process
- Critical to be able to be a proficient multi-tasker who is organized and can juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
Experience managing internal and external creative partners
Have a clear understanding of the creative development process and vendor deliverable timelines. Exceptional communication skills are paramount.
Strong project management and multitasking skills
Proven ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness, while managing tight timelines to meet all deadlines.
Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
Ensure all creative deliverables are error-free.
- Provide quality control, including proofreading (for accuracy, grammar, spelling)
- Interface with legal team to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Deliver briefs with accuracy (e.g. providing clear direction on copy & approving preview links)
You also have:
- A collaborative spirit who works well with multiple teams and disciplines
- A willingness to take direction and run with it, executing an approved game plan
- The ability to react and adapt to a fast-changing business environment
- A can-do attitude and ability to stay positive during crunch time
- An eagerness to learn and grow, assume additional responsibilities, and enthusiastically develop new skills
- Availability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
Nice to have:
- Copywriting and copy-editing experience
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.