Mobile CBM Offer GTM
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
This is an opportunity for someone who is good at analyzing data and who is well organized and likes to define and own processes. This person will spearhead all offers directed to the mobile customer base from proactive offers intended to grow lifetime value to reactive offers when customers try to disconnect services. The role will both make forecasts for offer impact as well as review actual results. This person will work closely with other department to gain buy-in for programs, define processes to bring an offer to life and to keep it running and will make sure that all teams are aware and ready.
This role is responsible for:
- Ad hoc analysis of customer base to help evaluations of campaigns and projects
- Defining business rules and process for new offers for the mobile customer base
- Defining reporting requirement for new offers and processes to be delivered by Business Intelligence
- Forecasting impact of new offers
- Analyzing success of previous offers
- Managing CBM segmentation and initiatives surrounding segments.
- Minimum of five years of product management, pricing, go-to-market or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver improved loyalty and revenue.
- Product and customer sensibility with a marketing and business orientation;
- Detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision;
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the strategy;
- Can build presentations appropriate for executive audiences and present a compelling story behind the data;
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional and senior environment;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution;
- Alternatively, experience in other subscription service sectors;
- MBA graduate or equivalent graduate degree preferred;
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation;
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA