Product Manager- Business to Business (B2B)
Altice USA, Plano, TX
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
** Can be based out of the Bethpage NY or Plano TX office**
The Product Manager for Altice Business Services is responsible for leading product management and strategy for products and services within the Business to Business (B2B) space. This Product Manager is responsible for delivering comprehensive and innovative products that attract new customer relationships and retain our current subscribers. The Product Manager enables business success by meeting user needs through the continual planning and execution of product solutions and having a market-driven focus to provide long-term, sustainable, and profitable business.
- Oversees the product roadmap and the end to end experience of the customers. Assists the Director in the overall strategic development of the B2B Product portfolio.
- Function as a market expert with a focus on driving the strategy, go-to-market approach, and operational models for the B2B organization.
- Lead the concept, design, development, and launch of B2B products both in-house and with strategic partners
- Assist in the creation of product and business plans that identify market opportunities, and collaborates with multiple roles and departments to ensure the company's various functions are aligned with product strategy.
- Researching technological developments and trends, and competitor strengths and weaknesses. Understands what the customer needs and how to produce a product that meets that need.
- Lead or support cross-functional team efforts for the development of product strategy, a roadmap for development, and execution.
- Evangelizes the product internally to the executive team and colleagues, while remaining customer-driven, representing customers through the product development process.
- Validates the product through customer interviews, sales feedback, prototypes, and beta tests, while also working to improve time to everything.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or related field; equivalent years of work experience may be considered.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in product management with a strong expertise in B2B Services.
- Minimum of two years of Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) experience, managing complex, strategic projects under minimal or no supervision
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals, competitive landscape, and consumer trends, market insights, technology trends
- Experience in the lifecycle of development and customer experience through design thinking method
- Knowledgeable across many functional areas, including strategy, product management, business development, and product marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven project management capabilities including the ability to lead/support cross-functional project teams
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Home of the world’s best books.