Senior Director - Growth Initiatives
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The senior director growth initiatives will be responsible for a series of critical projects intended to grow market presence, promote subscriber growth, revenue, ARPU and reduce customer churn. Responsible end to end for initiatives, from project strategy through commercialization and ongoing operational excellence. Accountable to senior leadership for success of portfolio.
- Responsible for the overall strategy of key company infrastructure-related initiatives designed to drive subscriber growth, including expansion of footprint and build out of fiber networks
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities to effectively deploy company resources.
- Responsible for developing the value proposition for key initiatives and working with all relevant partners, including Product, Marketing, Media, and Communications to ensure development of a cohesive go-to-market story
- Responsive for creation/definition of measures of success and key KPIs. Will be expected to speak to ongoing initiative performance across multiple levels, including executive.
- Responsible to senior leadership for initiative success. Leads a cross-functional team to ensure fluent operations. Triages issues, engages the relevant resources.
- BA degree required, MBA a plus
- 7-10+ years of professional experience in Product, Business Operations, Marketing, Technology, or related fields.
- Understanding of telecom sales channels
- Basic understanding of telco infrastructure preferred (ex-fiber, 5G mobile, HFC/Coax, Wi-Fi technology)
- Prior experience developing strategy plans. Evaluating multiple strategic initiatives to provide clear hierarchy and go forward plans.
- Strong Leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills
- A consensus builder; comfortable steering a team in a matrixed environment.
- Comfortable presenting across levels, including Executive leadership
- Ability to travel to key markets across our footprint on a quarterly basis
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA