Director of BPO Operations
Altice USA, Bronx, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Director of BPO Operations will be responsible for the execution of all operational aspects for our Offshore third-party vendors providing services for Altice USA. This position will lead the assessment, identification, development, and implementation of strategies, technologies and initiatives focused on developing and enhancing the performance of Altice USA, primarily for the B2C group. The role is cross-functional in nature, and the selected candidate will be expected to look broadly at factors that influence retention, such as pricing, policy, and cost- effectiveness of work delivered via Offshore vendors to meet Altice USA's performance and quality expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Offshore BPO budgeted expense/hours to achieve budgeted targets and continued customer base growth
- Requires proper allocation of company budget among multiple Offshore BPO's; prioritization of numerous, concurrent campaigns; strategic use of incentives for sales/save efficiency
- Ability to accurately estimate Offshore staffing, cost, & performance results for new campaigns and budgeting purposes; BPO invoice payment is critical
- Manage staffing levels across multiple offshore BPO groups as dictated by expected call volume in accordance with staffing objectives to ensure achievement of operational objectives within call center operations
- Oversee and direct Retention Offshore BPO operations to ensure that all customer activities and interactions are handled fairly and effectively, and establish policies and procedures, in accordance with consumer laws, to provide necessary customer service and promote good customer relations.
- Oversee the execution of the training program and personnel to ensure technical and soft skills of the Offshore Vendor call center representatives are up to date.
- Assist Senior Leadership in attaining operational objectives by supplying relevant analysis of operation performance data, as well as developing recommendations and action plans to address issues, including quality, productivity and fiscal objectives
- Leverage all non-billable assets of the BPO - compliance with outbound state & federal laws & regulations, sales experience, call monitoring, IT, reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years' Cable customer service/call center experience consulting, strategic planning, Retention Sales
- 10+ years Senior management/leadership experience
- 10+ years Sales operations management experience
- 10+ years Call center management experience
- 10+ years Leadership of multiple cross-functional teams
- Experienced BPO rate & service level negotiations; Onboarding of new BPO's; campaign/project launches
- Experience successfully working across levels and functional areas in a dynamic, fast-paced environment (i.e., technical, creative, and executive team)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and with special consideration for advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to increase contact rates and yield to ensure goal achievement
- Success in meeting timing deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and external groups, both orally and in writing, including presentation skills
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement complex plans, strategies and tactics effectively
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to positively influence and persuade
- Ability to work independently
- Possesses advanced-products and services implementations skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective analytical PC skills
- Strong knowledge of cable operations, customer care methods and new technologies
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
COVID-19 Statement: As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA