Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Altice is looking for an energized individual to be part of the team that leads innovation in the portfolio of products that will drive the future growth of our business.
- Strategic thinking
- Proven ability to own and deliver on a product growth strategy
- Disruptive thinker not constrained by how direction was set in the past
- Looks for new revenue / growth opportunities
- Good balance of creativity/problem solving and analytical thinking
As a member of the Connectivity Product Management team, the Connectivity Product Manager is responsible for leading the strategy, lifecycle management, and management of product operational issues for a subset of products within the Connectivity product portfolio, which includes broadband Internet service, voice/home phone, Wi-Fi, smart home/home security, and premium services. This role is accountable for delivering comprehensive and innovative solutions that attract new customer relationships and retain our current subscribers.
- Provide business success by meeting user needs through the continual planning and execution of product solutions, and have a market-driven focus to provide long-term, sustainable, and profitable business
- Serve as the customer advocate for both product and the organization to drive strategy, and bring products to market with an effective product-market fit - the right product delivered at the right time to the right customer
- Successfully deliver upon operational, customer experience and financial KPIs and manage the lifecycle of product features.
- Responsible for researching technological developments and trends, and competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Understand what the customer needs and how to create a product that meets that need. Validates the product through customer interviews, prototypes, and beta tests
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute the operational details of each product launch/change identified in the project plan, as defined in the launch process document
- Help identify potential communication challenges associated with Product initiatives to establish the appropriate messaging and ensure that Call Centers, Stores and Sales Reps are appropriately informed
- Advanced knowledge of business to consumer telecommunications products and technologies with product management and/or product development responsibility a plus
- Experience with Broadband or internet access products and services specifically a plus; solid understanding of broadband access technologies, Wi-Fi and wireless technologies, home automation/IoT and home security a plus
- Ability to manage operating expenses against established budgets
- Engineering background and/or technical expertise in technology not required
- Minimum of 5 years of non-technical product management, consumer packaged goods brand management, cable, telecom or technology experience, managing complex, strategic projects under minimal or no supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA or relevant Master's Degree a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communications skills, including listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communications and projects across cross functional teams
- Experience in the lifecycle of development and customer experience
- Strong business acumen and knowledgeable across many functional areas, including product management, business development, product marketing, engineering, and marketing
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals of a product and market (like share gains, profitability, addressable market)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands