Associate Production Specialist
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Altice and a4 Advertising is seeking an experienced Producer/Videographer/ Editor to write, shoot, and produce client-based commercials for a4 Marketing.
The qualifying candidate will have a fresh perspective on local commercial/digital production while maintaining the high quality of A4 Advertising. The candidate will take direction from senior management, a4 sales group, and department heads regarding the scope of productions and tasks. The candidate will be required to travel to the client's business locations to shoot scripted content, a green screen, and b-roll as needed. As well as create graphic ad banners for digital ad space, The candidate will also have a high-quality sample reel of their work.
- Create and work from storyboards.
- Work with clients and AE's to develop production plans for clients, both internal and external, and execute that plan.
- shoot scripted content, green screen, and b-roll as needed
- Operate, maintain and upgrade assigned computers and other equipment.
- Working closely with the a4 sales, and marketing teams across news and advertising to support sales packages.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 plus years of in production experience
- Must be experienced with location shooting, audio, video, and lighting.
- Must be experienced in scriptwriting and copy editing and have good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of production and post-production techniques.
- Working knowledge of the Sony a7 series of cameras. Ronin Gimbals and other production equipment.
- Advanced Video Editing, Advanced Effect editing, Advanced Video Design using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- You must have a sample reel of high-quality work that demonstrates your artistic ability.
- Must be based in The Tri-State area and have access to a vehicle (travel reimbursed).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Drone skills and FAA certification
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands