Marketing Content Producer
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
When you see local news marketing, do you say to yourself, “I can do this better”? Well, here is your chance to prove it in the number one news market in the country. Before you skip to “Apply Here”, do you know the difference between a cross-dissolve and a fade-out? How about it's and its? There, their and they're? If you pass that test, keep reading.
We are looking for a super-creative wordsmith and editor who will fit in with our equally talented marketing and creative teams. The Marketing Content Producer will work with the Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, Senior Creative Director, and senior management to build attention-grabbing content for our linear and digital channels across the New York tri state area. You must be a team player, a self-starter, and a hands-on collaborator who can also be zen in a fast-paced work environment. The position will be based on Long Island, but you will be expected to travel across the New York tri-state to visit our various newsrooms.
What you will be doing:
- Conceptualize, write, edit, and produce compelling and topical visual storytelling to drive viewership on-the-air, and on digital and OTT platforms
- Acquire elements for production, and knowledge of non-linear editing
- Provide administrative, marketing, and production support for the promotions department
- Liaise with the News 12 producers regarding footage, approvals, and trafficking
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines with exceptional news and promotional judgment.
- Accomplished and proficient camera operator with experience using HD & DSLR cameras
- Experienced editor, proficient in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of lighting and audio for field production
- Must be experienced in scriptwriting and copy editing and have good communication skills
- Working knowledge of production and post-production techniques
- You must have a sample reel of high-quality work that demonstrates your artistic ability
- Voiceover and on-camera experience a plus, but not necessary
- Experience in consumer marketing - news experience a plus
- Experience in working in digital marketing and social media
- Experience with OTT a plus
- Experience with Animation a plus
- Must be able to work weekends and late nights during production windows
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands