Altice USA, Woodbury, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Do you know how to create viral-worthy, multi-media marketing campaigns? If the answer is yes, we need you! News 12 is looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our award-winning growing team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the network's seven stations, plus digital and OTT operations to create marketing campaigns designed to drive ratings, revenue, and reputation in the No. 1 news media market in the country. The position will be based on Long Island, but you will be expected to travel across the New York tri-state to visit our various newsrooms. The right candidate is a self-motivated, independent thinker with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for building consumer marketing campaigns to drive awareness and ratings for News 12 Networks
- Manage external agencies and internal groups to align strategy, creative development, and media placements for all paid and owned media campaigns
- Conceptualize and develop marketing proposals and promotional materials
- Develop and manage integrated, multi-platform, and digital campaigns for News 12's seven linear channels, plus News12.com and News 12 New York (OTT)
- Manage and track all internal creative legal approvals and guidelines
- Partner with digital team on the development and creative execution of all marketing campaigns
- Maintain brand documents, marketing tracking documents, and sponsorship sales efforts
- Collaborate with newsrooms and ad sales on local sponsorships and events
- Initiate and review sweepstakes/contest rules, agreements, and fulfillment for associated marketing campaigns
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines with exceptional news and promotional judgment.
- 5-7+ years of experience in consumer marketing - news experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years working in digital marketing and social media
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Experience managing multi-platform marketing campaigns and media buys
- Experience in event production and sponsorships
- Strong Communication and Presentation Development Skills
- Knowledge of TV marketplace and trends
- Experience with OTT a plus
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.) a plus
- Must be able to work weekends and late nights during production windows
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA