Director, Customer Retention and Loyalty -- Sales and Marketing
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
This role is responsible executing the business strategy designed to keep and grow the mobile customer base. A successful candidate will understand the drivers behind customer churn in early and late tenure as well as by sales channel. This role will create offers which proactively keep customers sticky and can be repurposed for reactive retention offers. This role will develop product mixes that produce the strongest customer brand loyalty. A successful candidate will be able to review data and understand drivers behind both churn and retention which will enable them to create a strategic campaign calendar of educational messages, surprise and delight initiatives, retentive offers which grow customer lifetime value.
- Understand the drivers for churn for the mobile base as well as the different segments of the mobile population
- Developing offer strategy for proactive and reactive retention
- Identify segments that are at risk and points of friction and create campaigns and offers that will help educate and protect customer
- Provide guidance and clarity of the nuance between proactive and reactive offers for the customer base
- Create strategy for educational communication touch points
- Identify customers who are ready to upgrade services and devices and plan strategic communications to targeted segments
- Develop calendar for customer touch points to ensure that no one customer is receiving too many communications and the engagement of campaigns remain strong
- Writing complete and compelling briefs for the creative teams to understand the customer segment and campaign message as well as provide background on the strategic importance of the campaign
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Able to understand the impact of strategic initiatives and how the proactive and reactive offers work together.
- Able to present to senior leadership.
- The ability to work with other senior managers to create strategic plans and objectives.
- Minimum five (5) years' consulting, strategic planning or business development, experience in media/digital/mobile consumer businesses
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- A well-developed understanding of consumer behaviors and usage patterns
- Experience successfully working across levels and functional areas in a dynamic, fast-paced environment (i.e., technical, creative, and executive team)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and with special consideration for advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. MBA or other advanced degree a plus
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands