Altice USA, Plano, TX
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Program Enablement Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful creation, implementation, management and execution of all contact center operational processes and initiatives with the successful track record of managing the entire project lifecycle from kickoff to launch.
- Manage full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
- Responsible for project planning, overall project scope and manage costs/budgets.
- Facilitate decision making on project priorities while effectively balancing multiple needs and drive communication channels with key stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach with strong working relationships with project team members.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Direct, and coordinate all activities of engagements to ensure that project goals are accomplished on a timely manner.
- Create and manage project timelines and document meeting notes, progress and risks.
- Report and escalate to executive management as needed.
- Run UAT phase and work with the client to launch the program.
- Full oversight of Intelcia’s Quality Assurance and Communications programs.
- Responsible for Process engineering and documentation.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in broadband communication industry.
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence at senior director and above levels.
- Strong written communications skills. Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation, and collaboration skills.
- Technical experience, ability to understand technology and manage client UAT phase.
- Extremely organized and ability to multitask.
- Ability to delegate and track project performance.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Ability to travel 40%.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands