Director Pricing Strategy
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Director, Pricing Strategy owns and executes the successful launch of key pricing, promotions, offers, and programs aimed at growing new and existing customer relationships, improve product mix, ARPU and Revenue.
The Director, Pricing Strategy is a highly analytical role, that should at the same time be able to influence in a highly matrixed environment. This role reports to the Senior Director, Acquisition and Animation Growth Strategy and will work cross functionally with senior members in Product, Marketing, Business Planning, Sales and Operations.
- Lead Pricing Operations function for all Consumer products
- Develop, deploy, and manage pricing reporting and analytics that improve business intelligence and decision-making capabilities.
- Manage political rate card pricing to ensure that political rates are accurate and current
- Evaluate technologies to enhance or replace our existing tools including pricing assistant and manual excel based tools
- Investigate, recommend, and implement new pricing strategies that increase pricing automaton and deliver increase business value
- Define pricing governance policies and procedures, drive best practices and approaches across the organization
- Drive the organization to more value-based pricing approaches
- Establish excellent working relationships with Product and Operations
- Serve as a trusted advisor
- Make recommendation to senior leadership about pricing strategies based on customer profiles, risk, technology and historical usage analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis and decision support
- Creation and evaluation of spot pricing based on spot demand
- Minimum of 5 years in pricing, sales, finance or a combination of functions with experience in growth management, product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver customer growth, ARPU and revenue;
- In-depth understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution;
- Strategic thinking, self-starter and results oriented;
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the acquisition strategy;
- Experience building and presenting C-suite level presentations;
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context;
- Product sensibility with a strong marketing and business orientation;
- Detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision;
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-passed, rapidly changing environment a must;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical as well as oral and written communication skills
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA