VP Customer Base Management
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The VP, Customer Base Management is responsible for the creation, design and execution of the end-to-end strategy and value proposition for Optimum existing customers. This person will analyze our current customers data, industry trend, market conditions to support the direction of the end-to-end strategy and the tactics to grow our customers base through new revenue streams, reduced revenue erosion and reduced customer churn. The 5 main components of the role are: customers’ lifecycle management, loyalty and engagement strategies, anti-churn strategies, up-sell/cross-sell strategies and promo rollout strategies.
The VP, Customer Base Management is a strategic and analytical role, that acts as the leader in a highly matrixed environment. This role reports to the Senior Vice-President, Growth and will work cross functionally with senior members in Product, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Media, Business Planning, Sales, Care, Offers.
- Develop holistic growth strategies that maximizes customer growth, ARPU and Revenue
- Develop customers’ lifecycle strategies, which include value propositions and tactical touchpoints
- Develop loyalty and engagement strategies, which include value proposition, giveaways, brand and marketing positioning and customer educational tactics.
- Develop anti-churn strategies, which include churn drivers and proposed pro-active and re-active remedies.
- Develop up-sell/cross-sell strategies, which include plans to monetize the product roadmap and leverage new business development opportunities.
- Develop up-promo rollout strategies, which include customer experience impact, operational readiness and revenues targets
- Minimum of 8 years of growth management, product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver customer growth, ARPU and revenue
- BA required
- In-depth understanding of the telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution
- Alternatively, experience in other subscription service sectors
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the acquisition strategy
- Experience building and presenting C-suite level presentations
- Demonstrated experience leading, collaborating and influencing colleagues in a highly matrixed cross functional and senior environment
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation
- Product sensibility with a strong marketing and business orientation
- Big picture thinker, but also detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands