Lead Program Manager
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Lead Program Manager will be responsible for managing key programs for the Business Operations team within the Business & Consumer Services organization with a focus on overall program delivery and operationalization.
- Manage multiple medium to large-scale, internal and external customer-facing programs in collaboration with cross-functional teams (both technical and business) throughout the organization
- Work with program stakeholders to develop a launch readiness plan to ensure a smooth entry into the marketplace.
- Partner with business owners to deliver critical strategic programs
- Establish and maintain both strategic and a tactical governance structures that meet the needs of the assigned programs
- Serve as a single point of reporting for the program's overall health including cost, schedule, scope and risk management
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and up to 5 years of project/program management and business management experience
- 2+ years of high-profile business program management with customer facing deliverables (in a telecommunications or technology industry a plus)
- Previous experience within a Sales organization a plus
- Experience with management of cross-functional teams on large-scale, complex programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with managing competing and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to understand and document project interdependencies in a meaningful way
- Experience with establishing a governance framework including the identification of all work streams and stakeholders at the onset of a new program or project
- Experience with management of project financials for large and extra-large projects
- The ability to identify risks and issues and put mitigation plans in place
- Competent in use of project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
- This is a not a technical role, it is a Business Program Management role focused on go to market and launch readiness
- Position is based in Bethpage, NY but could require occasional trips to the Long Island City building
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Home of the world’s best books.