Vice President- Care Emerging Channels
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Vice President, Care Emerging Channels is responsible for the execution of all operational aspects of Care support in emerging channels to include B2B, Mobile, Outbound Programs, and Digital Support channels (chat, social media). This position will lead the assessment, identification, development, and implementation of strategies, technologies and initiatives focused on developing and enhancing the performance of the teams supporting these lines of business.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Track the organizations key metrics (KPIs) and producing monthly operating reviews for senior management and internal clients.
- Oversee and influence the tools used and deployed in the organization.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the operations.
- Responsible for the management of both internal and external (vendor) teams and providing leadership in a national, 24/7 operations model.
- Manage vendor relationships, including vendor performance and service agreements.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies and processes to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Analyzes performance data to drive improvements and vendor performance management.
- Creates culture of innovation and continuous drive for performance improvements with direct, matrix and third parity team members and vendor partners.
- Champion relationships with key decision makers and business owners, balancing multiple viewpoints with new opportunities and operational strategy.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Assist in attaining operational objectives by supplying relevant analysis of operation performance data as well as developing recommendations and action plans to address issues, including quality, productivity and fiscal objectives.
- Serve as key customer operations liaison for business owners, ensuring alignment with planning and implementation of customer service operations to improve customer satisfaction in all customer interactions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of policies and procedures across multiple functions within call center operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with fifteen years related experience
- Minimum ten years of customer care leadership experience
- Minimum of ten years of strategy development and strategic planning including Go To Market and new channel development
- Deep knowledge of customer interactions, ability to balance customer and internal priorities in proposed engagement strategies that deliver highly impactful customer retention outcomes
- Strong skills in strategy and planning, budgeting and P & L management, customer support operations, and vendor selection and management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to influence cross-functional teams and build partnerships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies.
- Proven success in developing and presenting business cases that include operational, financial, sales and customer impact analyses
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.